Thursday, October 7, 2010

Welcome to Club Chao!

Hey everyone! From the creator of the club penguin blog by pringplup3891, comes The Chao Club!

I first found chao when my brother ordered Sonic Adventure DX remake for the Game Cube. I thaught it was boring at first, until I faund the chao gardens. I was trying to find the first level,when I noticed an elevator opened. Was that the first level?!?! FINALLY! I went in the elevator, only too find a patch a grass, some trees, a pool, and some eggs. What was I supposed to do??? I picked one up, and started shaking it. Then I saw two blue monsters emerge from the eggs! I named them Tumble and Sparkle. Tumble is a dark chao, while sparkle is a hero. The rest of my chao are still babys. Although My chao are much more succesful in the remake Sonic Adventure 2 for the GameCube, I still sometimes play Sonic Adventure DX for the memories. Comment below about your first encounter with chao or your memories of your chao!



Prinplup3891

No comments:

Post a Comment